- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 6-7 strawberries
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup caramel
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes (I used shaved, but you can also you shredded)
- Slice your apples and pear in halves. I sliced mine pretty thin because my girls have an easier time eating them when they are thin.
- Next chop your strawberries into small pieces. Sprinkle onto the apple and pears.
- Melt caramel and chocolate in separate bowls. Place in a microwave safe bowl and heat in increments of 30 seconds on a lower power level. I did power level 5 on my microwave. Stir and heat until melted.
- Drizzle onto your fruit.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
**Update: The kids LOVED this treat and the teacher loved that I brought in something healthier than the typical cupcakes. WIN-WIN!!