* 4 cup Raw Peppers, Red
* 8 cup Raw Squash, Summer, Zucchini
* 2 tsp Salt
* 8 tsp Paprika
* 1 cup Sour Cream
* 2 cup Boullion
* 4 lb Chicken, breast, boneless, skinless (raw)
1. Cut chicken breast into tender-shaped pieces and cook on a skillet all the way through on the stove top.
2. In a separate pot over medium heat, add two cups of reduced-sodium chicken bouillon, sour cream, paprika, and salt, and stir until smooth.
3. Add red peppers (chopped into about 1" square pieces) and chicken, and cook for about 45-60 minutes.
4. While this is cooking, using either a spiral slicer or a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into small strips resembling noodles (aka "zoodles"). Microwave the noodles on high for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve 1/8 of the chicken paprikash over 2 cups of zoodles.
Makes 8 servings, each containing: 1 lean (chicke n), 3 greens (peppers, zucchini), 3 condiments (paprika, salt), 1 healthy fat (sour cream).