* 1 cup Raw Cucumber, with peel
* 1 cup Raw Peppers, Red
* 1 cup Raw Tomatoes
* 8 olives Olives, Black
* 1 lb Chicken, breast, boneless, skinless (raw)
* 2 Tbsp Raw Onion
* 1 tsp Oil, olive
* 2 tbsp Parsley
* 1 clove Garlic, clove
* 4 tsp Lemon or Lime Juice
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place chicken on grill wh en heated and cook about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Cut chicken into slices.
3. In a serving bowl, combine parsley, olives, and garlic. Whisk in 4 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil. Add cucumber, bell pepper, tomato, and onion. Toss to coat ingredients with dressing. Add up to 1 tsp more of lemon juice to taste.
4. Split salad into two servings and place 6 oz chicken on top each salad.
One Serving Provides: ~1 Leaner, 3 Green, 1 Healthy Fat, and 2-1/2 Condiments